Kitchens are most of the times the most important place in a house. The space must be neat, clean, as easy to access as possible. Beside the obvious rules, there is another thing we should consider: the colour. For many, white is a proper colour for a kitchen especially because it gives you the feeling of sanitary. But what do you think?
Yes for white kitchens
- Increases the feeling of a spacious room
- Goes amazing with pure, untreated wood
- An accent piece like a pastel stove looks great
- Open shelving is a great choice on a white base
- Can be mixed with wooden, golden, silver or porcelain handles. Any choice is great!
- Goes amazing with a dark coloured counter-top. Especially if it’s marble or stone.
No for white kitchens
- It needs a special attention
- Must be cleaned more often
- Sometimes the material is more expensive
Here are some examples:
So what do you think? Would you choose a white kitchen for your home?
Photos: Pinterest, pxhere.com